2020 Insights is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
2020 Insights may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Your name and contact details
· Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
· Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people from our suppliers to:
· Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
· Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
· Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
· Send email alerts to users who request them
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
· If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can also email us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
Disclosure of information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.